• Coordinate Driver training and performance. Including maintenance of training files and proper training for SPAB and school bus drivers in addition to company driver training program.
• Conduct driver evaluations and maintain driver qualification and training records.
• Effectively communicate and implement safety initiatives.
• Acts as a role model demonstrating proper safety habits and care in the use of company equipment and facilities.
• Ability to motivate and inspire personnel to support safety vision.
• Drive on trips as necessary.
• Conduct and Document Accident/Incident Investigation. Assist in developing actions for future prevention. Determine proper remedial actions in aftermath of a safety event to include retraining and participating in the discipline decision.
• Monitor electronic logging and hours of service of drivers. Monitor driver compliance. DOT Safety Compliance and HOS Safety Compliance.
• Assist Maintenance Department on Safety Issues and Equipment Maintenance.
• Dispatching of Drivers
• After Hours Calls As Necessary
• Hands on approach required.
• Maintains a valid Class A or B commercial drivers license, unrestricted California Special Driver Certificate (SPAB or School Bus preferred), medical certificate.
• Communicate and reinforce the Company Vision, Values and Goals.
• Offer subject matter expertise in safety management and compliance.
• Positive Attitude and Desire to Work as a Team Player.
• Good time Management Skills
• Safety/Transportation Experience
• Office Skills Including Technology and ELD
• FMCSA & DOT Enforcement knowledge & experience preferred.
Gold Coast Tours is a full-service charter bus company based in Orange County, specializing in motor coach rental across the contiguous 48 States and Canada. We have a fleet comprised of Sedans, 15-Passenger Vans, Luxury and Limo Buses specializing in Corporate and group travel for many 'Fortune ...