Full time day shift position set-ups on CNC Mills. Good understanding of proper machining techniques, needed.
CNC Programming Experience a plus but not necessary
Able to work from prints, sketches, and CAD models. and hold I, 002 Tolerances
Candidate should have experience setting up CNC Machines and understand setup sheets and the use of controllers.
1. Prepares machine/machines for production by inspecting parts for malfunctions, troubleshooting malfunctions when possible,
and calling for repairs if necessary.
2. Meets production deadlines by following manufacturing procedures and resolving production problems when they arise.
3. Maintains a safe working environment by utilizing safety applications and keeping all work areas clean.
4. Performs basic Preventive Maintenance Applications on Machine Equipment such as pressure gages, coolant checks, etc.
5. Familiar with measurement equipment/gages and maintains traceability on shop travelers (op sheets).
7. Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive attitude.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Ability to learn and understand
6. Time management
7. Technical/functional knowledge (must know how to read prints/use gages)
8. PC skills (a plus)
9. Work Ethic
10. Team participation
Work may require bending, lifting up to thirty (30) pounds, pulling, pushing, sitting, reaching, and standing for up to seven (7) hours per day.
Minimum Education Required:
High school or equivalent (Preferred) or technical school degree
Vision, Dental, Medical, Vacation
***Datum EQUAL IS AN OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER***
Datum Control Company is dedicated to QUALITY, CRAFTSMANSHIP and SERVICE to meet our customers needs and deadlines. We have extensive experience in manufacturing large parts for multiple industries and use state of the art CAD/CAM software.